Designed specifically for Luxurious Coastal Living this 5 BR home combines numerous "extras" with awesome Gulf and Lake views and is within a 2-minute walk to arguably the most beautiful stretch of private beach anywhere on the Gulf Coast. Over 8,500 sq ft under roof: 4,518 heated/cooled, 2,212 wrap-around covered porches and 2,028 garage, it features a separately cooled wine room with wet bar, heated pool with spill-over hot-tub, 3 on-demand water-heater zones, elevator, 2 built-in offices, 2 home theaters, security/surveillance systems and whole-house stereo. All of this in The Retreat, one of the most prestigious beachfront communities on Florida's Emerald Coast, offering privacy, seclusion and natural beauty unmatched by any other. For More info/features click this link Designed by renowned local Architect, Tom Crist, this home incorporates architectural elements such as an efficient floor plan, abundance of windows, open living area, unique and elegant details and porches and stairways to provide an optimal combination of functionality and beauty. Work, play, live, relax, entertain and just enjoy your days and nights, all against the backdrop of the beautiful Emerald Green Gulf of Mexico complete with "Killer" Sunsets.
This home is located just 3 back from the gulf and is at almost 40 feet (ground level) elevation in The Retreat, at one of the most elevated segments of the entire Gulf of Mexico coastline. Here you'll enjoy 2,700 feet of private beach, the spectacular (community) negative-edge swimming pool/hot-tub and sundeck pavilion overlooking the gulf, and other Retreat amenities including canoe/kayak access, dock and a covered picnic and grilling facility adjacent to 11-acre Draper Lake. The Retreat is a rent-restricted neighborhood that is known for luxurious homes, stunning expansive beaches, awesome gulf views and PRIVACY. This gated, community is tucked away 1/4 mile from 30-A, surrounded almost entirely by nature – the Gulf of Mexico, Draper Lake and an expansive natural conservation area. You'll be in awe of the natural beauty as you wind your way along the entrance drive, especially during the evenings when selectively placed ''moon-beam'' lighting highlights the tree tops.
***Buyer to pay .5% of purchase price to the St. Joe Community Fund plus an additional capital contribution to the Retreat HOA equivalent to 1-year's association dues.* ***
40 Antigua Lane
Features of Home
• 4+ Car Garage with built in shelving CATV and Stereo and side 10' x 30' storage area
• 220 Volt Electrical Plug
• Emergency Electrical Generator connection for main living area – 7500-watt Diesel Generator included
• Elevator mechanical room/closet – also contains GE® Whole-house Water Filtration System and Low Voltage Landscape Lighting control.
• Utility Sink
• 24' x 15' Private In-ground Heated Swimming Pool (Hayward® heater replaced May 2016) with 7' Spillover Hot Tub (with Fountain), Polaris® Cleaner, Salt Water Chlorination System, and imported Himalayan Tile Trim
• 10' x 45' Covered Porch with Stereo
• Heated/Cooled ½ (pool) Bath with adjacent Outdoor Shower (on porch)
• Elevator entry and stair-way entry with adjacent coat/storage closet
• 2 Natural Gas connections for grills/heaters and 6 "tiki" style NG torches built in to perimeter columns
• Landscape Lighting: Low voltage lighting along front walkway and pool perimeter and flood lighting in 3 Landscape/Palm Tree beds
• 4-zone shallow-well Landscape Irrigation/Sprinkler System.
• Lot is 37+ ft. above sea level - Flood Zone X (Non-Flood Zone)
• Living/Family Room with Home Theater System, Computer Desk and ample built in storage cabinets – also alternate whole-house Sonos®/stereo sound connection
• Wine Room with independent ductless Mitsubishi® (mini-split) A/C temperature control (replaced in 2015), Wet Bar, Scotsman® Ice Maker and U-Line® Wine Refrigerator. Entry is a custom framed Antique Confessional Door purchased from South America
• 2 Bedroom Suites with Private Baths (Jacuzzi® Whirlpool Tubs)
• Guest Room with direct porch access
• Full Bath (Jacuzzi® Whirlpool Tub) adjacent to Guest Room
• Built-in hallway Bunk Beds
• Elevator Access
• Laundry Room with Chute access, Utility Sink, CATV and Fisher Paykel® W/D (included) – also contains Home Network/Security/Intercom equipment and connection cabinet
• 10' x 89' Wrap-Around Porches – 2 sides each with Stereo and 1 Outdoor Shower adjacent to Guest Room
• Flooring: Foyer, Hallway and Laundry – 16 Travertine; Bedrooms, Wine Room and Family Room - #2 Red Oak
• Master Bed Room with Custom Trim Ceiling, Stereo Control, Walk-in Closet and additional Reach-in Closet
• Master Bathroom with split vanities, Makeup Desk, Jacuzzi® Whirlpool Garden Tub, Walk-in Shower with fixed Rain Head and adjustable Hand-held Head, CATV and Sound Control
• 7' x 11' Office/Study with built in Bookshelves and Granite-topped Desk
• Half Bath (Powder Room)
• Kitchen including Thermador® (electric) Microwave, Oven, Warming Drawer and Island (NG) Stove Top with pop-up down draft vent and Bar Seating; GE Profile® (27 cf) Refrigerator/Freezer; Scotsman® Ice Maker; U-Line® Wine Refrigerator; Wet Bar with Bar Seating; 2 Fisher-Paykel® Dishwasher Drawers; and Walk-in Pantry.
• Elevator Access
• Living Room with Home Theater System, Whole-House (Sonos®) Stereo Sound Center, Natural Gas Fireplace and built-in storage cabinets
• Dining Area with T&G Cathedral Ceiling
• Elevator Access
• 10' x 89' Wrap-Around Porch – 2 sides each with Stereo; NG Grill station with Hot/Cold Water and Pass-through Windows (to kitchen)
• Cabinetry: Custom Maple Cabinets Wyndham Rustic Maple with Tuscany & Brown Glaze
• Flooring: All #2 Red Oak except for Travertine in Master Bath.
• Office/Bedroom Suite with built-in Desk and storage cabinets, Full Bath and Walk-in Closet
• Storage Closet with shelving and clothes hanger bar
• Split walk-in Insulated Attic with lighting and Storage Decking throughout
• 3 Tankless/On-demand NG Rinnai® Hot Water Zones/Heaters
• 10-station Nutone® Intercom System
• 2 HVAC zones – both with Carrier/Payne® High Efficiency Heat Pump equipment that have been replaced since July 2015
• Custom Stair Rails with Antique (circa 1800) Steel Newell Posts at 3rd floor/living room
• All 7 toilets are Kohler® Memoirs Comfort Height, Stately Design and Elongated bowls
• Hydraulic Residential Elevator accessible to ground, 2nd and 3rd floors – 950 Lb. capacity Oak Cab with Picture frame design walls and ceiling and Stainless Steel Handrail
• All porches, exterior stairs and pool decking is Peacock® brand Concrete Pavers (Champagne)
• Standing-seam Galvalume metal roof, inspected June 2016 – 20+ years remaining serviceability (inspection report available)
• Luma® network-interfaced 3-station Security Camera system with remote (internet) accessibility – installed June 2016
• Weathershield® Miami-Dade Hurricane-rated Exterior Doors and Windows throughout – PM/Inspection performed in June 2016 (report available).
• Security System – glass breakage sensors, window/door intrusion sensors, motion detectors, exit (swimming pool) alarms and fire/smoke detectors located throughout; includes 3 control stations (floors 1-3) and Emergency Stairwell Lighting.
• First American Home Warranty in place, including coverage on Pool Equipment and Additional Refrigeration (ice makers, wine coolers, etc.)